Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Various Artists - Osculum Infame



Cassette, C60
Label : M.T.T. Records, Italy, 1987
Ripped by Louis


Tracklist :

A1. Toll - Parch (Pt. I)
A2. Nurse With Wound - Diana Of The Moon
A3. Mauro Teho Teardo - In A Thousand Za Za (Eunuch's Stairway)
A4. Massimo Toniutti & Mauro Teho Teardo - In Calce A
A5. Massimo & Giancarlo Toniutti & Mauro Teho Teardo - E Un Animale, Como Un Filobus
A6. Andrew Chalk - Fen
B1. Giancarlo Toniutti - Stanza, 57 Scritture
B2. Pacific 231 & B. Wolf - Fiente
B3. Ramleh - One Good Turn
B4. Vivenza - Le Nombre Intérieur, Le Bruit En Force
B5. Total - Black Sun


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, too bad I missed it. I love the Toll piece on Dry Lungs1.

AnnA said...

Me too. Any chance to repost this k7, please?
Bye,
AnnA

Louis said...

Sorry for late. I'm now abroad on my summer holidays. As far as I'll return home, I'll encode the k7.
Soon on this page.

Louis

Anonymous said...

Any chance I could please get a re-up? I just found this amazing website and have been looking for this one for so long!!!

Anonymous said...

archive is broken...side b is impossible to extract(((